When getting your home ready for summer, be sure to check the condition of your cooling system. You want to make sure your air conditioning unit is in tip-top shape to get you through the hot summer days. To put it simply, professional air conditioner tune-ups will make a huge difference in indoor comfort throughout the warmer months.
If you choose to invest in only one professional air conditioning service in St. George, UT this summer, make it an AC tune-up. Let’s take a look at some of the ways you and your household or business can benefit from regular air conditioner tune-ups:
- Fewer breakdowns and repairs: Getting regular maintenance means your air conditioner is less likely to break down. It’s for this reason that you want to schedule an air conditioner tune-up service at least once a year. During a tune-up, the technician will perform a thorough inspection of the system, tighten loose hardware, lubricate moving parts and replace broken components.
- Lower energy bills: Don’t skimp on preventative maintenance this summer, or your AC could end up overworking trying to cool your home. Think about it—an AC that has to work harder than it ought to will wind up using more energy. You’ll be charged more for the higher energy usage, and repairs are inevitable. But an air conditioner that is clean and running smoothly will help lower your energy bills in the long run.
- Increased energy efficiency: When your air conditioner is properly tuned up, it won’t have to work extra hard to cool your home. A well-maintained air conditioner will use less energy because it will be able to cool the area more quickly, making it energy efficient in its own way.
- Increased indoor comfort: During a professional tune-up, the technician will make sure that your air conditioner is cooling the inside of your home evenly, providing comfortable temperatures. If it’s not, or if they find hot or cold drafts, they’ll seek out the cause and fix it.
- Longer AC life: Air conditioning units and other parts of the cooling system are expensive to replace, so tune-ups are a must. And the better you take care of your air conditioner the longer it will last. Moreover, regular maintenance will extend your AC’s life expectancy.
- Prevents a warranty from being voided: If you have a manufacturer or extended service or parts warranty on your air conditioning system, then you might be required to keep up on maintenance and get regular inspections to keep it from becoming void. Routine services like tune-ups prove to the manufacturer that you’ve not neglected the unit. They will likely honor a warranty claim without question.
Don’t risk having to deal with a broken air conditioner in the middle of the hot summer—make sure you have it tuned up as soon as possible. But should your AC give you problems, know you can count on the reliable technicians at Calaway Heating & Air Conditioning to save the day! Call on us anytime to schedule professional air conditioning service in St. George, UT.
Categorised in: Air Conditioning Service
This post was written by Writer