Most air conditioners and heat pumps worldwide have been using R-22 refrigerant for years. Unfortunately, reports show R-22 emissions contribute to the depletion of the ozone layer. This ozone layer protects people, animals and other living things from harmful UV rays. If you are looking for an environmentally friendly, ozone friendly and chlorine-free refrigerant, then you’re in the right place to learn a little about a refrigerant called R-410A. Homeowners and commercial building owners, get ready! Efficient and earth-friendly, R-410A refrigerant is now available with new air conditioner and heat pump purchases! There are plenty of myths and misconceptions about... View Article
Categories for R-410A Refrigerant
- How to Get Your Air Conditioning System in St. George, UT Ready for Winter
- It’s Time to Get Your Furnace Ready for Winter!
- The Best Ways to Heat and Cool Your Home
- Four Good Reasons to Purchase a New System with R-410A Refrigerant in St. George, UT
- What Type of Heating and Air Conditioning System Should I Get?